COVIDSafe Plan Chatbot for Victorian Hospitality and Music Venues
All the documents you need to have a compliant COVIDsafe plan
- No sign up and free to use for all Victorian businesses
- Completed in about 20 minutes
- Sponsored by Creative Victoria and supported by Music Victoria
- Tailored specifically for hospitality venues that support live music
create bots for
Every Business requires a COVIDSafe Plan by law
Your COVID Legal Requirement
Companies operating in Australia are now required to have a COVIDSafe plan in place. However, this doesn’t need to be hard, in fact, we’ve made it easy!
Easy & tailored to hospitality and music
To help you achieve compliance, our team has put in the work to help give you the answers you need to create your COVIDSafe plan. Using all of the resources that the Victorian Government has provided specifically for the hospitality venues with music.
Reduce the risk of error
This chatbot has put the guidelines put out and designed the chatbot to ask you the questions you have to consider. As you answer the questions you’re making your COVIDSafe plan. You will receive the plan as a word document so you can go back and edit it later if things changes.
We help businesses get the answers that are needed while generating the documents and forms that are required.
We design and deploy chatbots that streamline repetitive conversations
Your needs and your imagination drive the design, development, and deployment of our bespoke chatbot solution.
Create a Bot For
We’ve created bots to streamline COVIDsafe plans and automate permit renewing processes in local government
100% Specific To
We take the time to understanding the information that you need from a chatbot.
Data and risk management compliant so that you have peace of mind.
Once up and running it will work within your system seamlessly.
I want to know what your problem is or what's causing you to be frustrated at work. If I can streamline a workflow with a chatbot that makes your life easier, WE'VE won.
Jeremy Koadlow - Founder
Your COVIDSafe Plan
The best way to be compliant, is to make things simple. Our solution makes your plan clear to understand and easy to implement.
Trusted Tech Backbones
The systems are protected by 24/7 security of the highest order.
The technology is powered by Google Cloudtechnology. Safe, secure & market leading.
Josef is trusted by governments, global firms, multinational corporations and legal aid organisations to process and store data.
From intakes to document drafting, meeting scheduling to enquiry handling, LawSwitch delivers everyday automation for law firms big and small.
It takes a 2 hour task of reading, research, and writing and distills in down to around 30 minutes.
Have a question that’s not here arrange a call
Is my data secure?
AboveProof takes protecting your personal information and keeping your data safe as a top priority. Below are the measures in place to keep our platform secure.
• All communication is encrypted with SSL using a SHA256 certificate – this is the same level of protection used by e-commerce or online banking providers.
• AboveProof’s physical infrastructure is hosted and managed by Heroku. Heroku has decades-long experience. Its technology and security is state of the art and is used by businesses and individuals all over the world.
• All data is stored in the Amazon data centre, located in Sydney.
How can it guarantee compliance?
There are two ways we protect you.
1. All of the individual licenses you’ve uploaded are checked so that in the first instance you will not have an issue.
2. If in the highly improbable and unlikely event an individual does not have a valid license we will have implemented bullet-proof evidence to demonstrate you have taken “reasonable precautions and exercised due diligence to avoid the conduct” in accordance with section 161 of the Private Security Act 2004 (Vic).
How does it work?
AboveProof checks the Licensing and Regulations database at specific times to ensure that individuals remain licensed.
We also have manual processes in place to ensure redundancies exist to give you peace of mind.
Have a question that's not here.
Get in touch, we would love to answer any question you have.
I need a hand with a feature?
Visit the feature centre via this link. There are step-by-step walk throughs and video tutorials for each feature. If you’re still not sure, arrange a call and we will help you with anything you need.