Privacy Collection Notice – AboveProof
This is a privacy collection notice provided to you by AboveProof Pty Ltd ACN 635 571 998.
AboveProof provides an online verification and management platform to enable individuals, businesses, and organisations to digitise, store, automate and manage qualifications their workforce’s, licenses and other similar documents or information for compliance or customer service (AboveProof Application).
This notice sets out how AboveProof collects, uses, discloses and manages your personal or professional information when you access the AboveProof Application.
Collection of information
AboveProof collects ‘personal information’ from you in the course of our business (including our operation, and implementation of the AboveProof Application). The type of personal information AboveProof can collects includes, but may not be limited to:
- personal details, such as name, date of birth, nationality, family details and other information you provide to AboveProof;
- contact details, such as email address, business address, residential address, postal address, telephone and fax number, third party user names and information you provide to AboveProof;
- License information, such as qualifications, credentials, certificates, certifications, training records or achievements, inspection or examination records, attendance records, assessments, licences, permits, approvals, consents or certificates of compliance or completion issued by an issuing body institution or a regulatory body;
- financial information, such as your bank or credit card details;
- sensitive information, such as criminal history relating to a criminal history record check or health information specified in immunisation records;
- statistical information, such as information about your online and offline preferences, habits, movements, trends, decisions, associations, membership, finances and purchases and other information for statistical purposes; and
- information about your computer, network and browser, including your IP address.
AboveProof collects this personal information to enable you to receive access and use of the AboveProof Application and to contact you to discuss the products and services of AboveProof including alerts in regards to the personal information provided to us by your or authorised by you.
If you do not provide AboveProof with the personal information we request, we may not be able to provide you with complete access to the AboveProof Application, goods and or services.
Use and disclosure of personal information
AboveProof will use and disclose your personal information to:
- provide goods and services to you (including providing you with access to and use of the AboveProof Application);
- verify identities, currency and or accuracy of your personal information provided by you;
- communicate with you about AboveProof’s application, goods and services, marketing and promotional information, competitions, surveys and questionnaires;
- investigating any complaints about or made by an individual, or if we have reason to suspect that an individual is in breach of any of our terms and conditions or that an individual is or has been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity; and/or n as required or permitted by any law (including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act)).
We may also disclose your personal information to relevant organisations including members within your own organisation that you are affiliated with to provide them with access and use of your license information or other similar information provided by you.
AboveProof utilises third party service providers (such as Gmail from Google Inc, AWS from Amazon etc.) to communicate with individuals and to store information
We may disclose your information to these third party service providers to enable us to use their platform and services to communicate with you and provide our goods and services to you.
- our handling of your personal information;
- a breach of the Privacy Act or a registered code under the Privacy Act that binds AboveProof at law; and
- how AboveProof will respond to and deal with a privacy complaint.
How to contact us
All correspondence with regards to privacy matters should be addressed to the email address: email@example.com